Diners, Dive Bars, Music Venues
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Ralph’s Chadwick Square Diner is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 148 Grove St, Worcester, MA 1605
Phone: (508) 753-9543
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsNo
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLate Night
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceDivey, Hipster, Casual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelVery Loud
- music_noteGood For DancingYes
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- calendar_todayBest NightsThu, Fri, Sat
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
absolutely love Ralph's diner I've been going to this place for over 15 years now the great thing about Ralph's diner is that the menu is super simple and always freaking delicious and it's the best after party spot to go do if you're at a show near the palladium. It's the perfect little punk rock spot that you need
If you like good burgers and cheap beer this is a go to. this diner has two bars and also a bar upstairs where they have live bands. This is my personal favorite place to go and meet people and play pool. The bartenders are dope and take care of you. Great vibes and awesome people. 5 stars for sure.
I enjoy Ralph's, but it's mainly for serious Heavy Metal fans. Thursday night I ended up in a fight (the first one in over 20yrs) and they only had one security guard that was in no hurry to get the guy out of there. But they have great bands , but now I hesitate to go back.
I love Ralph's. It's vaguely cheap, has amazing burgers, their adherence to corporate restaurant hospitality standards are non-existent, the Wi-Fi is fast, and the menu has 4 items. It's not Friday's. That's exactly why you come here.
Well it's exterior makes it look like a dive bar, It's actually an exceptionally nice dive bar. They're open every day of the year, often have live music and have very good food. The beer selection is adequate, and they do have fair prices.